Deanna DuComb, M.D.
Certified: American Board of Dermatology
Conditions of the Skin, Hair, Nails and Mouth
· A full Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology.
· Fully accredited: American Board of Dermatology, voluntarily re-certified.
· A clinical dermatologist, with a focus on the patient!
· Native of Southern Illinois, Mayo Clinic Dermatology Trained.
· Convenient to Patients in Centralia and throughout Southern Illinois.
· All patients benefit from Dr. DuComb's training and experience:
she sees all of her patients personally. No Physician Assistants!
· Appointments usually within a week or two! For a skin problem, see the skin doctor!
· Regular Medicare & plans from BC/BS, Coventry, UHC, and Healthlink Aetna, Tricare and
others are accepted. More plans being added. New Patients Welcome!
Our Offices: both close to Centralia, Illinois
1210 Jefferson St. at Hwy 127 Carlyle, IL 618-594-2454
4224-B Lincolnshire Dr. Mt. Vernon, IL 618-242-0101
“In my office, medical care is provided personally as it once was. Please ask questions.
Your care is what we care about!” Dr. DuComb